Posts will continue until morale improves. -mgmt
May 13, 2015
Going to resume posting, collating smaller thoughts I’ve had and sometimes posted on other media. Perhaps it’ll encourage me to expand on some.
- A cult becomes a religion when you can be one just on holidays.
- Being kind is better than being nice.
- If you’ve known me for any length of time you’ve probably heard me crack my knuckles.
- Here’s what actually happens: Real-Time Visualization of Joint Cavitation
- But don’t worry, it’s safe: Ig Nobel Winner Shows Knuckle Cracking Won’t Cause Arthritis
- ASCII/ANSI art is old hat. New hotness? PETSCII art. The thing that really does it for me is it contains triangles.
- Here’s a gallery/competition of PETSCII art
- Pulmonic ingressives in the wild: <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/URgdIAz4QNg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>