December 29, 2008
I have finished my independent study course titled Exploring the Exocortex.
I enjoyed it immensely and learned a lot while doing it, only some of which I was able to condense into the paper below.
- Dan Grover -- for mentioning MontyLingua to me and speeding up the development process many-fold
- Hugo Lin -- for MontyLingua
- Steven Bird, Edward Loper, and Ewan Klein -- for NLTK
- James Allen -- for providing the impetus to choose VerbNet over FrameNet thus saving me many headaches.
- Timothy Hickey -- for advising the course and allowing such non-standard research to take place
“Exploring the Exocortex: An Approach to Optimizing Human Productivity” by Michael KatsevmanPDF
I will publish the code soon as I finish cleaning it up and packaging.