- Dan Grover -- for mentioning MontyLingua to me and speeding up the development process many-fold
- Hugo Lin -- for MontyLingua
- Steven Bird, Edward Loper, and Ewan Klein -- for NLTK
- James Allen -- for providing the impetus to choose VerbNet over FrameNet thus saving me many headaches.
- Timothy Hickey -- for advising the course and allowing such non-standard research to take place
I have finished my independent study course titled Exploring the Exocortex. I enjoyed it immensely and learned a lot while doing it, only some of which I was able to condense into the paper below. Some thanks: